Why should you sign your email at all?There are few obvious reasons:
- It is professional.
- It is polite.
- It represents your brand and adds value to it.
- Also, it reflects the tone of your organization.
- It helps the reader to understand some of the personal qualities. It will influence the decision whether he/she should work with you in the future.
- Email signature with photo increases your credibility for a reader.
- It is the easiest way to promote yourself as a specialist, or your company as a reliable one.
- It is necessary for our modern technology time to speed up the communication.
Things to consider when signing your email:
- Make your signature long enough to include all the required information, but know when to stop. Use only relevant information, avoiding the excessive one.
- Carefully filter all contact details that you are providing.
- Keep in mind that a signature for email is like a business card that represents you. Choose an attractive design that will make your signature memorable.
- Use all the advantages of HTML email signature maker – it doesn’t require any specific technical skills. Insert hyperlinks and logo of your company to catch the receiver’s eye.
- Avoid making mistakes – spelling, grammar, punctual, etc. Also, double-check that it includes up-to-date information.
- Make your signature adaptable and mobile-friendly.
- In the case of a corporate signature, make it standardized and unified.
- Consider all legal requirements that may be valuable while using email signature generator. Some companies use own templates for business correspondence or have strict rules about creating ones.
- Make your signature information organized.
- Make your email signature unique and comprehensive. Avoid using the variety of fonts. Create some personal style that will represent you, or make your company stand out.
- Remember about the photo, as your signature will look way better if you include an image. But consider the format of the photo – it should look professional (no bikini, or your pet spider on it), and adapt to mobile devices. Do not use the image only as your signature. Some devices and internet providers can just block it with their settings.
- Keep professional, avoid sharing too much personal info.
- Don’t include your email address in your email signature. And don’t torture the customer’s eye with the tax numbers either.
- Take a few seconds to review and analyze how your signature looks like and how it may be perceived. It is a good idea to send several test letters to your friends or relatives.
How can email signature creators help you?Email signature maker is a professional tool, which assists you in creating a new email signature or updating the existing one. Here are some advantages of using email signature creators:
- They were elaborated by professional graphic designers. So there is no need to create a bike again.
- Services of this type usually have ready templates, and you can choose from the list.
- Email signature creators offer a possibility to use a flexible template. It means that you can make rebranding of your company within a few minutes.
- No need to know graphic design to become a successful user of email signature maker.
- It is quick and saves your time.
- HTML signature creator allows you to add your social media profiles to your correspondence with clients.
- Such services usually create HTML email signatures that function flawlessly.
Ostap is a marketing professional (PMM) with 5+ years of experience in the software industry (B2B and B2C). Having worked with email marketing products and services, Ostap has a deep understanding of various email marketing strategies and solutions.